Saugeen Bluffs Maple Syrup Festival
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a number of reasons, including increased competition, poor weather conditions and increased set-up costs, the Saugeen Bluffs Maple Syrup Festival has been cancelled for 2018.
The Saugeen Valley Conservation Foundation will assess matters at a later date, with respect to the future of this incredible event.
Saugeen Bluffs Conservation Area
Check out our 2017 Event Flyer
2017 Event Press Release
Our Record Attempts! Check it out! We've gone big in so many ways!
Other Event Details
1) Pancake Meals are cooked up by the Paisley Agricultural Society. Costs range from $7.00 (1 large sausage and 3 pancakes), $4.00 (pancakes only) and $4.00 for the Kid's Meal (2 small pancakes and 2 link sausages.
2) Note: There is an ATM on-site.
3) S.S. Trolley Schedule out of Port Elgin and Southampton, provided by the Saugeen Shores Chamber of Commerce. (Please note: there will be a $1.00 fee for adults only. Children ride free!)
OUR FEATURE ATTRACTIONS
1) Paul Frenette (part of the Carver Kings - as seen on TV)
Watch the king of the carvers go to work! Paul will be on hand both days carving up a storm! See Paul's video, Rant and Rave here or HGTV
2) 4 Paws Flying Entertainment
Look for unique, fast-paced, high-flying entertainment! This performance includes World Champions skilled disc catching dogs, high-flying freestyle disc dogs, amazing high jumping dogs, super fast agility dogs and very cute trick dogs!
Video #1 / 2012 Event (courtesy of Webbgem and Bruce County Tourism) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ESdJoWELI0
Video #2 / 2012 Event (courtesy of Webbgem and Bruce County Tourism) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMfSav05yoE
Video #3 / 2012 Event (courtesy of Webbgem and Bruce County Tourism) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7p3Pu5ATiQ
Video #4 / 2012 Event (courtesy of Richard Elliott Jr., Teeswater) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqB6HUs2M4Y
Video #5 / 2012 Event (courtesy of Richard Elliott Jr., Teeswater) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqB6HUs2M4Y
For more information, please contact the Saugeen Valley Conservation Foundation at 367-3040, ext. #229 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org