Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority is a non-for-profit organization, established in 1950 under the Province's Conservation Authorities Act, to further the conservation, restoration, development and management of renewable resources in partnership with its 15 member municipalities. The office of Saugeen Conservation is located at the south end of the Hamlet of Formosa.
Saugeen Conservation is governed by its Authority Members who are 15 individuals representing the municipalities within the Saugeen watershed jurisdiction. Approximately eight meetings are held on an annual basis. (see below for meeting schedule) and these meetings are open to the public.
Meetings of the Executive Committee are held on an 'as required' basis, depending on the urgency and importance of various issues and developments as they relate to the business of the Authority.
Administrative office hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm., Monday to Friday.
1078 Bruce Rd. #12, P.O. Box 150, Formosa, ON N0G 1W0.
2017 Authority Meetings
- Friday January 13 – Annual Meeting 1:00pm
- Tuesday February 21 1:00pm
- Tuesday March 21 - 1:00pm
- Tuesday May 16 - 7:00pm
- Tuesday July 18 - 7:00pm
- Tuesday September 19 – Budget Review 10:00am
- Tuesday October 17 - 1:00pm
- Tuesday December 19 - 1:00pm
Authority Packages and Reports
- Authority Agenda Pkg - Tuesday February 21, 2017
- SPA Agenda Pkg - Tuesday February 21, 2017
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Friday January 13, 2017
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Thursday December 8th, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Wednesday, November 2, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Tuesday October 18, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg – Thursday September 29, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg - Special - Tuesday August 23-2016
- SPA Agenda Pkg - Tuesday August 23-2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg Thursday July 21, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg - March 31, 2016
- SPA Agenda Pkg - March 31, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg - February 25, 2016
- Authority Agenda Pkg Friday January 15, 2016