The Witches and Warlocks Rides
- When: Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Where: Town of Hanover
- Time: 2 - 4pm (Registration begins at 1:00pm)
- Where: The Launch Pad, Hanover
- Register today at eventbrite.ca
- Or, download the Registration and Pledge form here.
Dress up in your favourite Halloween costume and come out to walk and or ride for conservation! This promises to be a great time!
Meet at the Launch Pad for 1:00 on October 26th. Everyone can change at this location if they wish. Refershments and snacks will be available. before and after the ride / walk. The distance is approximately 2.4 km (see map below). Vans will be available to pick up walkers should they need some assistance getting back to the Launch Pad.
Once everyone returns, enjoy a 'Hex and Brew' compliments of MacLean's Brewery in Hanover. Finger foods will be available. Prizes will also be awarded in a number of categories, including best costume(s), most money raised, first to sign up, etc.
- Download the Registration and Pledge Form here. Fill out the form and email it to email@example.com or fax to 367-3041. You can also mail it to Saugeen Conservation, 1078 Bruce Road 12, Box 150, Formosa, ON N0G 1W0
- You can also register and pay over the phone at 519-367-3040 ext. 229. The cost is $25.00 / participant, which includes a free t-shirt, snacks and beverages, beer tasting, finger foods, prizes, etc..
- Download the route here.
- Please be sure to wear costumes that will not impede your view in any way
- Costumes must also be adjusted to avoid getting caught in bicycle spokes, etc.
- Registrants must be 19 years of age.
- Both men (warlocks), and women (witches) are welcome to sign up!
- The town will be blocked off for the duration of the event to avoid conflicts with the traffic.